FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How did you become a designer?
I am a self-taught designer. Creative skills reflected in my work were gained through a combination of dedicated practice, skills passed through the family and a variety of online courses.
2. Where can I purchase your Handmade Clothing, particularly the Evangeline linen kimono style dress please?
You can find all pieces available for sale in the SHOP, including Evangeline linen kimono dress for custom order, and you can see the latest work on our Instagram page. For more details about CUSTOM ORDERS order processing and shipping kindly refer to our Terms & Conditions page.
3. Can we purchase your products to offer in our store?
Yes – kindly visit our Wholesale page for more information about the process. All resale needs to be discussed with us first before it takes place.
4. Do you ship worldwide, where from?
Yes, we try to ship worldwide if possible, however there are currently some exceptions. If you cannot find your desired destination within the country sellection of our checkout page, kindly ask us directly via the contact page to see if we can ship to your particular country. We ship from Europe.
5. I would like a floral tattoo similar to the drawings I’ve seen on your Instagram, can I have one made?
Thank you and yes you can! We only need to decide which details you liked to make it. If you already have an idea you are welcome to contact us via our contact page.
6. I love the Evangeline dress but I need some alterations made to fit my figure. Can this be done?
Yes. We can adjust the dress to your height, waist or bust measurements. We will need to discuss this in more detail to obtain some measurements to help us make the dress as fitting as possible. Please send an email with your request to email@example.com and we will be able to help you.