PIN ME FOR LATER:
Ready to let Pinterest market your
amazing products and services for you?
If you are a creator creating amazing content or if you make beautiful art work, provide helpful quality services, Pinterest will definitely have a space for you within the platform!
Pinterest VA like myself can assist you to help your business achieve one (or all!) of the following:
- gain brand/art work exposure to potential clients
- drive traffic to your website through pinning
- consequently help to grow your following
- consequently increased a chance of sales
As mentioned in the About Pinterest section majority of Pinterest users come to Pinterest with an intention to purchase. If you’re not promoting your work on Pinterest yet you are missing on a great chance to get your work seen! Having an established Pinterest presence is a brilliant opportunity to grow your business and brand awareness. Particularly if you offer content or products which can be beautifully expressed in images or even videos! I have a passion for art, crafts and design and I love Pinterest for it’s incredible visual features.
I also love to continuously develop my skills and I often invest in further Pinterest and marketing education. Before I decided to focus on my growth as a designer last year, I learned and tested a few Pinterest strategies to see which one works well for my creative type of business. I wanted to be sure that the work I spend hours crafting will have a chance of great display. Different pinning strategy works for different kind of business but I am happy to know much more about marketing business for artistic fields now, having the experience of sharing my own work on Pinterest (you can read more About me here).
Pinterest VA services offer the same to you – a trendy and efficient way to increase the possibility of click-throughs! The more Pinterest users see your products in their feed and pin it, the more likely they are to appreciate your work – visit your website, follow you or make a purchase!
So! Are you asking yourself any of these questions?
- Why do I need Pinterest?
- Isn’t Pinterest just for DIYs and recipes and pinning pretty images?
- Are there any Pinterest Marketing Managers particularly interested in artists and small creative online businesses/blogs?
- How do I set up my Pinterest account to help grow my traffic?
- What is the pinning strategy?
- Everyone says Pinterest is great for growth, but I pin all the time and my account seems completely stuck?
- What are Rich Pins?
- How can I display my brand on Pinterest?
- What is Pinterest SEO and how do I find the right keywords for my boards? What boards should I include in my profile?
- What are the current Pinterest Trends?
If so, read more bellow about the Pinterest Marketing Services available to you!
***** KINDLY NOTE THAT THE MONTHLY MANAGEMENT SERVICE PACKAGE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Consulting services are ideal for clients who would like to implement the marketing strategies themselves, however need guidance on how to do this based on their particular business:
- Basic package for $119
Analysis of your current Pinterest profile and actionable steps on how to optimize it best to create an efficient starting point for your growing Pinterest presence for business.
- Advanced package for $199
Advanced package includes services included in the basic package, PLUS a review of your Pinterest account after you’ve implemented all advised steps. The revision includes a feedback and more suggestions for improvement if necessary.
À la carte Services
Occasionally, you may need a one-off help with your Pinterest Marketing strategy. This may include:
- Pinterest profile review + suggestions for improvement
- Pinterest profile SEO (up to 10 boards plus your Pinterest account bio)
- Tailwind account setup (connecting domain and Pinterest account, creating custom schedule, creating board lists, joining up to 5 Tailwind tribes in your niche)
- Enabling Business account features (conversion to business account, enabling Rich Pins, domain validation)
- Research (finding the right keywords for up to 10 boards, finding up to 10 competitors to be inspired by)
- Applying to join up to 10 group boards (+ follow up). (Please note that I am not the owner of the group boards in your niche, therefore I cannot control the approval to join).
À la carte services cost $89 per item, this is a single charge and the delivery time is 3-5 business days. To purchase this package please contact me HERE.
Monthly subscription needs to be made with Tailwind by any clients requesting monthly Tailwind scheduling services. You can subscribe HERE to have your pins scheduled with this official Pinterest-approved tool.
I aim for delivery time of Pin Design, New Account Setup and Existing Account Analysis packages to be up to 7 days. Delivery time for Monthly Management package is daily over the period of 30 days.
What growth can you expect?
It is important to clarify at the beginning what a Pinterest VAs can do for your business and what they cannot. It is not possible for me to determine exactly what your growth will be. This is because growth is influenced by various factors such as your particular business topic and current traffic, whether one of your pins does better than the other, what season it is (summer times tend to be slower, Christmas season may spark a particular interest which then drops), whether you implement suggestions to make your website Pinterest-friendly and so on.
However, there wouldn’t be so many successful bloggers and creative business owners using Pinterest for marketing with great success if there was no point to it! PINTEREST IS A POWERFUL TOOL! With the right steps correctly and consistently applied, Pinterest can drive a ton of traffic (= attention!) to your site and content for FREE!
Depending on your niche, it can realistically take around 2 – 4 months to achieve noticeable growth.
For clients who have had previous Pinterest account management, I ask additional questions to fully understand what your strategy has been before. This is to make sure I continue what has been working for you so far so that your growth doesn’t drop. I make suggestions for changes in areas which have not been working well or which have been updated according to the latest Pinterest algorithm.
As a Pinterest Management Assistant it is my role to setup your Pinterest Account and use marketing strategy to drive as much traffic as possible to your website. You can then use this traffic to grow your subscribers’ list or product/service sales!
(CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELLOW TO COMPLETE YOUR PINTEREST MANAGEMENT SERVICES QUESTIONNAIRE)
(For more information on virtual assistance Ts&Cs or on affiliate links used throughout this site please read the disclaimer).
PIN ME FOR LATER: